Tuesday, January 29, 2008

6x MF Loops

We had a discount today. No stairs because of the slippery steps from the rain. Instead Ong added an extra loop, so the target was 6 MF loops tonight. My right knee felt tight, I'm not sure if that was the ITB area. Not a good sign. I went down the slopes very cautiously, focusing on my upslope timing instead. I managed to keep around 4:30-4:40min consistently for the 6 upslopes. It probably was not fast. I experimented with different uphill running styles to see which felt easier or faster - lifting thighs higher, shuffling small steps using calf muscles, and so forth.

I managed to survive the 6 sets, and returned to the club for some stretching. I did some crunches on the gym-ball. I am hooked on the ball lately, in my attempt to get some abs and drop 1kg.

No comments: