Wednesday, January 23, 2008

JB Dinner

Monday was Sumiko's birthday. Our steamboat group had earlier planned to have a celebratory dinner in JB on Tuesday. Alas, Eddie was working late, and Alber had a last minute assignment at work. While waiting for everyone to arrive, I had a chat with Sumiko. She advised me to focus on track and speed work in order to improve my timing, rather than going for long runs.

By the time we all met and drove to JB, it was almost 10pm. Whew. I was extremely tired and left the guys to do the chatting and entertain themselves. The meal was pretty decent, and there was a lot of food, courtesy of Alvin who drove, and JD who paid. Luckily we all stayed around the same vicinity, making it easier to drop people off at their homes. I managed to get back slightly past midnight. Oh so tired and stoned out today......

No comments: