Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weights Training

I thought my legs would be much worse today, but they were surprisingly 'relieved' after yesterday's training. Yeah, I might be able to go for a spin or pump class today afterall! I promptly cancelled my massage appointment.

In the end, I went to Safra gym to do some weights instead. A number of runners were at the gym too. Kumaran, Trevor, Chairman and Amelia went for runs. Alber was showing me some of the machines and reps to do. I am not a gym person at all. It seemed like a boring thing to do, and I was easily distracted. When I was training with the girls in the past, I used to skip the requisite gym sessions and had all sorts of excuses why. I think my Pump classes were more intensive and fun, since we had to follow the rhythm of the songs while getting a whole-body workout.

No comments: