Thursday, January 24, 2008

Recovery Run

Our first Safra run for the week after the KL Pacesetter. We were doing a 12km recovery run around Kent Ridge Park and back. I arrived at Safra late because we were in the midst of packing our office cubicles for the big move tomorrow to our new floor. Goodbye spacious window prime real estate seat. Hello teeny weeny cube.

By the time I changed into my running gear, the group had already set off. It was a cool night for a run, after the heavy downpour in the afternoon. I was wearing my slippery Pearl Izumi Synchro Pace so I ran very carefully on the wet paths. Alber did a slow jog with me, chatting along the way.

After the run, I met KC and Dom to discuss our race logistics. Amongst other race gear, I had to find a MTB for the Sabah race. We would probably sign up for the less extreme category so that we could enjoy our first adventure race together, without killing ourselves or one another. The race sounded fun, but the training commitment seemed high in view of my other races.

No comments: