Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gym and Abs

The morning was not my day. My shoe strap, which was recently repaired, snapped in exactly the same spot on my way to the MRT station. My laptop hanged in the office, a new colleague moved in and was incessantly loud, and I nearly misplaced my beloved M-frames.

Needed a cardio-break today. Had been working out non-stop since last week. Stayed back in the office a little so could not make it for spin class anyway. I went to Safra gym to do some light weights - back, triceps and abs. I was trying to tone up my abs. Muffins seem to be appearing all round. :( Went on the gym-ball and did about 100 crunches, front and sides. Then I used a free weight and did some more side bends. Hmm.... the strategy didn't seem to be working, abs are still flabby. Sigh.

No comments: