Monday, January 14, 2008

RPM Challenge

Went for RPM Challenge class and met Eddie (Chang) and Fennel at the gym. My breathing felt a little shallow, so decided to ride easy for the hour. Eddie and a few of the gym members were also going to KL for the Pacesetters this weekend.

I took a quick shower, went for dinner and bumped into James at Vivo! Have not met him for some time. Found out that Wai Fung had recovered from her bad sprain and was now training hard for Bintan-Tri in May. A group of my friends might be taking part in the race too, but it was only 1 week from the Sundown Ultra, so I was skipping it. If the group goes, I might tag along to support, take photos and get a nice tan. :)

Dom called to discuss about the logistics and plan for the Sabah Adventure Race. I would have to get a MTB and try balancing myself in the trails. I think I might be quite clumsy at that.

No comments: