Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long Night

It was a hectic week, not lest because I have a presentation tomorrow morning and I'd not completed the slides.

I thought of skipping the Safra run tonight. But we had a corporate event in the afternoon, with a good buffet lunch and excellent homemade ice-cream. So I needed to run off the calories. I got to Safra late and did an easy slow run around Cantebury estate with Alber, trying to keep sight of the other runners. There was a new runner who was lost in the compounds so he followed us out of the loops onto Alexandra Road. I wanted to conserve my legs for the long run tomorrow evening, so I skipped the MF loop and went down HarbourFront instead. Did some crunches on the gym-ball after the run. Have to keep up the abs routine if I want to squeeze into my new CNY dress.

Shared a quick dinner with Linda at the Henderson market and had a Teh-C to get a caffeine boost. I had to rush back to continue working on my presentation slides. It was going to be a long night ahead.

No comments: