Wednesday, March 3, 2010

YF Strides Session 6

Back to class after missing for 2 weeks. Shem saw me, and asked WTH was I doing there on the track so soon after Langkawi. Oops.

Drills - 4 sets:
Jumping jacks x20, Knee lifts to/fro
Jumping jacks x20, Kick butts to/fro
Jumping jacks x20, Push-ups x10
Jumping jacks x20, Side twists to/fro

Tracks- 8x 800m tempo runs:
Legs were still heavy, I did not want to push hard tonight. Did not want to risk injuries. So I just took my leisurely pace. It was their second or third time doing 800m tempos. The idea was to maintain about the same pace for all sets, and then increase the speed each week.

Constant reminder to self, stay easy, save the legs. It was not really difficult because my legs had no way of bursting into speed anyway. Haha.

3:57min, 3:55, 3:58, 4:00, 3:58, 3:57, 3:52, 3:32

Good job! Ready to chill & recover. :)

No comments: