Thursday, November 6, 2008

9h Bus Ride

I went for Andrew's RPM Challenge tonight. Everyone commented that I'd lost weight. I think the Europe trip did some damage and accounted for a 2kg loss. Just stick me (or anyone else) in a cold climate with rabbit nibbles for 10 days and I guarantee a visible effect.

Hip and back were not feeling great. Probably the result of 12hours cooped in eco-no-my return flight. Back strain pulled on the hip. Felt a discomfort during Tuesday's run. OMG, this year is indeed turning out to be an injury-prone year, as predicted by my Chinese horoscope. Really?

Wanted to go for acupuncture, but the clinic was closed by the time I rushed over. Drats. And I had another long journey this weekend up to Perak for Powerman race. 9h cooped on the bus, albeit slightly bigger than plane seats. But hey, I always preferred the plane seats, more attuned to my size. Anyhow, 9h.... it suddenly dawned on me that I could have gone beyond Japan, and 3/4-way to Europe in that time! Coupled with the return 9h, I would have reached San Francisco! Right..... [PS muses to herself and stares dreamily at the world map......]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oei! Its Part and Parcel of travelling. Oh course the leg space will be an issue.

mingma sherpa said...

it is nice to view your profile, which is full of life.keep it up